Dear Sir/Madam, My partner and I would like to teach English in Vietnam for a few years. My partner is French and I am Dutch and I am a permanent resident in Australia. Would it be possible for us to work in vietnam for 3 years and what kind of visa should we apply for?

Thanks in advance,

Ivo den Uijl

admin Changed status to publish May 31, 2023
Add a Comment